Welcome

I'm new at this, so constructive criticism is appreciated. This is for all book nerds out there! Including myself!
For those who know me from dA or ArmorGames, please comment, so I know who you are!

Have fun!!

This site will not be held responsible for any smiles that may be cracked while reading these texts.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

If you easily finish one novel a day, copy this onto your profile.

May all your bacon burn (Calcifer!)

"We think a flower on a cliff is beautiful
because we stop our feet at the cliff's edge,
unable to step out into the sky
like that fearless flower."

My plan was perfect. But there was one thing I over-looked. One factor I failed to calculate. He’s a dumb ass.

For the last time! If a girly man was turned into a girl, he would just be a girl. Likewise if a manly girl was turned into a man. However, manly men that get turned into girls are gay.

Six hours later, I still hadn't managed to write a full sentence for the paper due the next morning. However, I did win 7 out of 245 games of Solitaire.

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on

Every time I say the word 'diet', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

It's not about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about screaming with the thunder, running with the lightning, and learning to dance in the rain.

MENtal pain, MENtal anxiety, MENstrual cramps, MENopause... all our problems start with men!

I only know how to do things three ways: the right way, the wrong way, and my way... which is the wrong way only faster.

-grabs yardstick- If you don't get this question, then this is going to get shoved up someone's ass. No lube either.

Well behaved women rarely make history.

I was playing poker the other night... with Tarot cards. I got a full house and 4 people died.

Do not meddle in the affairs of slashers, for you are cute and go well with other men.

My hatred for you can not be expressed in words, so I have decided it to incorporate it in song and dance.

Love makes you do OOC things.

"I need a credit card!"

"In my pocket!!"

"Which pocket!?"

"My back pocket!!"

"You have, like, ten back pockets!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can you tell if you're a good writer

-If you talk to yourself
-If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself
-If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person(Have you noticed that the word 'deliver' might mean removing someone's liver?)
-If you live off of sugar and caffeine
-If people notice that you check you're e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear of the face of the planet
-If your e-mails are pages long and extremely random
-If when replying to someone's e-mail, you're sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether
-If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard
-If people think you might have A.D.D
-If you think it would be cool having A.D.D
-If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense
-If you think about making lists like this and start giggling for no apparent reason
-If your friends don't even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason
AND finally, the number one way to tell if you're a good writer: If you worship English 101