Welcome

I'm new at this, so constructive criticism is appreciated. This is for all book nerds out there! Including myself!
For those who know me from dA or ArmorGames, please comment, so I know who you are!

Have fun!!

This site will not be held responsible for any smiles that may be cracked while reading these texts.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Again, something pointless =]

We take life seriously. But life's too short to take too seriously. That's where bouncy castles come in.

I like you, you shall be aloud to live another 7 minutes.

Let's do something daring! LET'S EAT FROZEN YOGURT!

If we're not supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

If darkness is bad, why does it hide you? If light is good, why does it blind you?

Be good, but if you can't manage that, then don't get caught. (I always think of Envy when I read this)

I know it's the truth, I made it up myself.

If you know someone who should be run over by a bus put this on your profile.

If I'm not back in five minutes...just wait a little bit longer

COOKIES FOR ALL!!

Of course I'm mature :P

My smile does NOT confuse people! It merely warns them of their impending DOOM!

I write about love, but I still don't think I know anything about it.

Oh noes! The plot bunnies are after me again!

Yeah... Try telling your parents you want to write hot gay buttsex for a living. It does NOT go over well.

If you believe Itachi has secret laughing fits when no one is watching, copy and paste this in your profile!

Love knows no gender, age or color. If you totally agree with me, put this in your profile.

Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

Hurray for the collapse of civilization!

Why, that's a terrific book! Oh, wait, you said Twilight, didn't you? I take it back...

I have a pencil and I'm not afraid to use it.

Poor Edward Elric. He has the same first name as a sparkly vampire. coughpixiecough

Fuck team Edward and his hordes of dipshit followers, I'm goin' with Team (insert anyone better than Edward. It doesn't even have to be a vamp)

It's like Twilight unleashes the little demons inside every fan girl.

I’m lost. I’ve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

I do visit reality, although it’s on a tourist visa.

If you try to fail and succeed, which have you really done?

It might look like I’m doing nothing, but at the molecular level; I’m really quite busy.

Why doesn’t Tarzan have a beard?

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

If at first you don’t succeed, redefine success.

Who’s crude idea was it to spell lisp with an “S”?

Let me turn on the part of my brain that gives a damn.

If the universe is everything, and scientists say its expanding, then what is it expanding into?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can you tell if you're a good writer

-If you talk to yourself
-If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself
-If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person(Have you noticed that the word 'deliver' might mean removing someone's liver?)
-If you live off of sugar and caffeine
-If people notice that you check you're e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear of the face of the planet
-If your e-mails are pages long and extremely random
-If when replying to someone's e-mail, you're sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether
-If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard
-If people think you might have A.D.D
-If you think it would be cool having A.D.D
-If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense
-If you think about making lists like this and start giggling for no apparent reason
-If your friends don't even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason
AND finally, the number one way to tell if you're a good writer: If you worship English 101