Welcome

I'm new at this, so constructive criticism is appreciated. This is for all book nerds out there! Including myself!
For those who know me from dA or ArmorGames, please comment, so I know who you are!

Have fun!!

This site will not be held responsible for any smiles that may be cracked while reading these texts.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Stylish Blogger Awards (kyaaaa~)

Like ZOMG, this is great!! I know it's not such a big deal, but it's the first time someone actually noticed my blog >.< Lalis26 for awarding me.


Here are the rules if you are awarded:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they have won.


Now, there's a slight problem.... And by slight I mean, I actually follow only two blogs. One of which belongs to Lalis26, and she's already got this

I'm really not that active in blogging, and the only blog I might follow isn't on BlogSpot ^^

To even things up, I'll tell 15 things about myself, and tell those two blogs.

Things about myself

1.I hate chocolate ice-cream, but I can eat anything else made out of chocolate

2.I like the color green

3.I'm writing a book, in which my mane character-ess has green eyes(which is the reason I started liking green =P)

4.By this time, I've already spent 20 minutes over an inch long text

5.I like eating BBQ and pizza and like drinking Sprite

6.I'm a nut over yaoi(but you knew that)

7.The reason I took up blogging is the fact that I want to meet a lot of people all over the world, and talk to them

8.I'm a nut over grammar, but I don't speak grammatically correct(in other words, I type better than I talk ;D)

9.I can't stand historical novels, mostly cause they don't have a bit of humor in them. And a book without humor, is a book that's no fun

10. I like theater, but it's a bit too expensive to go there often

11.I like musicals(Hair, Mamma Mia, Some like it hot) and comedies, in all of their subgroups- romantic comedies, action comedies(Welcome to the jungle, Miss Congeniality)

12. My fave actors are Whoopi Goldberg, Meryl Strip, Eddie Murphy and Jackie Chan(cause he kicks ass)

13.I love the scent of vanilla ^0^

14.I would like to have a zanpakuto, like Shinigamis

15.I love all my friends, both real, digital, online or imaginary

I award....

1.~Quotes:Books, Movies, TV~

[2.The Dream World Never Ends~

3.We'll trade fragments of our dreams for wings(I know the author from another site =D) ]

1 comment:

  1. I love Sprite and the scent of vanilla also :D

    Btw, check it out, you already have 3 followers! ;D Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

How can you tell if you're a good writer

-If you talk to yourself
-If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself
-If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person(Have you noticed that the word 'deliver' might mean removing someone's liver?)
-If you live off of sugar and caffeine
-If people notice that you check you're e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear of the face of the planet
-If your e-mails are pages long and extremely random
-If when replying to someone's e-mail, you're sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether
-If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard
-If people think you might have A.D.D
-If you think it would be cool having A.D.D
-If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense
-If you think about making lists like this and start giggling for no apparent reason
-If your friends don't even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason
AND finally, the number one way to tell if you're a good writer: If you worship English 101