Welcome

I'm new at this, so constructive criticism is appreciated. This is for all book nerds out there! Including myself!
For those who know me from dA or ArmorGames, please comment, so I know who you are!

Have fun!!

This site will not be held responsible for any smiles that may be cracked while reading these texts.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Silence is Golden, but duct tape is Silver

So tell me, what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?

Life's always been a race between computer programmers developing bigger and better idiot-proof games and the Universe creating bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.

If you die, I'll kill you!

Come on, scribbles on a bathroom wall...! Please show me the path I must follow!

Drive like you stole it!

I am Valentinez Alkalinelia Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobillo Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovicci Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser. Don't hesitate to call.

The past is the past... and the future is the future. A man is a man, and a woman is a woman. I am who I am, and you are who you are. Like it really matters anyway...

I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think.

Lesson #3 : If you see a stranger, Follow him.

I wouldn't mind if you want to kill me, but I might struggle a bit. Because you know, most people object to being killed quite a lot.

I don't want to live in a world without Light!
Yes, that would be very dark...

Ain't, I? I'm literally hemorrhaging generosity.

Of course! Dogs embody loyalty! They follow their masters commands above all else! Be a jerk to them and don't even complain or ever once beg for a paycheck! Trust me Fuery, they're the great servants of MAN! LOYAL CANINES, HOW WE SOLUTE THEE!

Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.

Dare I ask why?
Ask away.
Okay. Why?

Men should be like Kleenex, soft, strong and disposable.

Foresight -- Knowing then what you realize now.

I will not contradict you solely because everyone is entitled to their own opinions, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

Money doesn't make you happy.
Too true, too true... You know, I have fifty-one dollars in my pockets and I was just as happy with fifty.

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.

The basic rule of human nature is that powerful people speak slowly and subservient people quickly -- because if they don't speak fast nobody will listen to them.

When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can you tell if you're a good writer

-If you talk to yourself
-If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself
-If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person(Have you noticed that the word 'deliver' might mean removing someone's liver?)
-If you live off of sugar and caffeine
-If people notice that you check you're e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear of the face of the planet
-If your e-mails are pages long and extremely random
-If when replying to someone's e-mail, you're sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether
-If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard
-If people think you might have A.D.D
-If you think it would be cool having A.D.D
-If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense
-If you think about making lists like this and start giggling for no apparent reason
-If your friends don't even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason
AND finally, the number one way to tell if you're a good writer: If you worship English 101