Welcome

I'm new at this, so constructive criticism is appreciated. This is for all book nerds out there! Including myself!
For those who know me from dA or ArmorGames, please comment, so I know who you are!

Have fun!!

This site will not be held responsible for any smiles that may be cracked while reading these texts.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm not shy, I'm just quietly plotting you imminent doom.

I'm an idiot! BOW DOWN TO ME!

You think I'm crazy, but really, this is all going on in a deep abandoned facet of your mind, so who's REALLY insane here?"

Damn, foiled again. Back to the batcave

Who cares about your sanity? I found a nickel!

If you twitch everytime you read an error in a fanfic, copy and paste this into your profile.

If several inanimate objects hate you, copy and paste this into your profile

People say violence isn't the answer. Well, they're right. Violence is the question, the answer is "HELL YES!"

(to the tune of "Deck the Halls") Deck the halls with gasoline, falalalala, lalalala! Light a match and watch it gleam, falalalala lalalala!

People say I have the maturity of a 6 year old! But 6 year olds don't know dirty jokes!

If you get a kick out of fire, fireworks, explosions, and things that burn or go boom, copy and paste this into your profile!
PYROMANIA- Pass it on!

The one who smiles the most is the one who's the most broken.
The one who fights the most is the one who wants to find peace.
The one who encourages others is the one who always feels useless.
The one who seems insane is the one who is just following a life no one else understands, or will ever believe.
Nor do they want to.
Not everything is as it seems. Remember that.

I didn't steal it I just borrowed it without permission and with no intention of giving it back...ever...

I've got a shovel and an acre of land. I don't think anybody will miss you.

I dream of a better tomorrow - where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives

No comment.

But, my good sir, you just commented by saying 'no comment,' therefore commenting and all the while creating a contradictory statement with the power equal to that of dividing by zero. Congratulations- you just ended the world

We had some great times in this van .If this van could talk it would say... Check me out, I'm a talking van - Ash, from Iron Weasel

Derek: Don't damage my hearing, I'm a musician

Ash: Then what am I?

Derek: I've been asking myself that for 20 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can you tell if you're a good writer

-If you talk to yourself
-If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself
-If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person(Have you noticed that the word 'deliver' might mean removing someone's liver?)
-If you live off of sugar and caffeine
-If people notice that you check you're e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear of the face of the planet
-If your e-mails are pages long and extremely random
-If when replying to someone's e-mail, you're sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether
-If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard
-If people think you might have A.D.D
-If you think it would be cool having A.D.D
-If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense
-If you think about making lists like this and start giggling for no apparent reason
-If your friends don't even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason
AND finally, the number one way to tell if you're a good writer: If you worship English 101